Besties, BFF’s, sister from another mister, wolf pack.
Whatever you call them, having close friends is one of the greatest parts of living. This month, we are celebrating and showcasing besties of all kinds, and we are super stoked about it. To kick it off in the most fabulous way, we decided to share our mutual BFF with you.
Ladies and gentlemen, meet Nigel.
REASONS WHY WE LOVE NIGEL
1. You can always trust him when he tells you you’re looking fly. Especially if he says it with disdain.
2. His empathy is deeper than his bright baby blues.
3. Nigel is the best at cooking comfort food. And if you say anything about him using butter flavored Crisco or bacon grease, he will dump it on your lackluster face.
4. He is a strong believer in the potential of his friends, and will be the first to remind you of it when needed.
“There have been times since meeting Nigel and living in Springfield that I really doubted my abilities as a student, as a blogger, as a performer, as a friend. Nigel has a knack for seeing self doubt in his friends and finding a way to help, be it with a happy hour cocktail, a long (long) talk, or just by being there when you need it most. He always seems to know when something is up, and just what to say to bring me back to reality.” –Kaycie
5. Nigel is incredible on stage, look here for opportunities to see for yourself!
6. LEGS FOR DAYS
7. If you need to scare someone away, he will gladly remove his pants to make them uncomfortable enough to GTFO.
8. The best snuggler you could ever embrace.
9. His wit is even sharper than his eyeliner. Look at more of his gorgeous makeup skills here.
10. Even in the darkest moments, Nigel’s strength and jawline are intact.
“Nigel is courageous in ways I struggle with constantly, emotions. He is someone who knows how he feels about things and isn’t afraid to feel them, or defend them. Nigel is my brother, my best friend, my big strong man.” –Becca